Thursday, September 27, 2012

first poem, first real blog, third real tragedy




So believe it or not
I wrote this last night
I had bad feeling
it seems I was right

My world is quite crooked
nothing's the same
heres the poem anyway
for me; for the blame:


I knew it was coming
I didn't think it was here
Some things just hit you
And you can't shed a tear


I thought it was all good
All day good it wasn't
For I was here, and she was there
And neither knew the other them.

The other them was a them who did things they'd never done, but would
The other them was a them who knew
Things they'd never know about until they did
It was a good thing
That the other them never knew them
And that them never really existed in the first place.
They nearly met, you know
That's really what caused it,
Cause they didn't really like seeing themselves through someone else's eyes
Who's eyes they merely imagined they could see through, but they were only seeing through the others eyes with their own.

1 comment:

  1. Great poem dude! Finally understood it too, which helps. I know this hurts right now, but one day you'll look back on this and smile, because of the good times you two had.

    Hope that made you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete